Q: How do I manually dim the rearview mirror in a 2012 Honda CR-V?

How do I manually dim the rearview mirror?

A: The rearview mirror can be dimmed for incre...

The rearview mirror can be dimmed for increased visibility at night. When it is dark outside, the brightness of headlights in the rearview mirror can make it hard for you to see, so you should always dim your rearview mirror at night. To manually dim the rearview mirror, pull the tab at the bottom of the mirror towards you until it locks into place. Tip Be sure to return the rearview mirror dimmer tab to its original position when you are driving during daylight, or else your vision will be compromised.