What would cause the ABS, VDC, and SLIP lights to come on?

These lights will appear and stay on. They will turn off every couple of days but won't stay off. It started a couple of weeks ago. I don't smell or see anything odd. I have noticed the car is a bit louder when I'm driving, but I think that may be the result of new tires I got about a month ago.

This may be a couple of different possibilities such as faulty wheel sensors or potentially a faulty ABS pressure switch. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the car’s ECU. When the ECU senses an abnormal speed given specific conditions, it engages the ABS or traction control as needed to control the vehicle properly and safely. Occasionally, these sensors can fail or become faulty working intermittently sending inaccurate signals to the ECU. When this happens, you may experience the symptoms you have described. The ABS or traction control system may be inadvertently activated by these false or inaccurate signals. I would suggest having a professional from Your Mechanic come to your home to diagnose your ABS and traction control system.