Q: Creaking noises when I turn wheel

I had some previous motor mount repair work done. When turning over rough terrain, I hear the occasional creaking. I also hear a weird noise when I perform a full wheel turn in reverse.

Hi there. This does not sound like it is connected to the engine mount work you’ve had done. When going over bumps and turning, many steering and suspension parts are rotated and also strained. This noise you are experiencing can be due to worn components in your suspension. A mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, can come to your residence and take a look and listen to this creaking noise and diagnose it properly.

3. Creaking noises when I turn wheel