Q: I could fit 31 gallons in y tank on every Filip in my work truck. I was rear ended a few weeks ago and now it only fits 24 gallons

I have always been able to fit 32 gallons in my work truck when I fill up. I was rear ended a couple weeks ago and now it will only fill 24 gallons?

You first should look under vehicle to see if the fuel tank was damaged during the accident? If it was then the damaged may have caused the problem. If the tank and frame around the tank was not damaged then you may have damaged the fuel level sensor in the tank on the pump and it is not indicating proper fuel levels and you think the fuel is lower than it really is.

3. I could fit 31 gallons in y tank on every Filip in my work truck. I was rear ended a few weeks ago and now it only fits 24 gallons