Q: Can you put a black light in the dome light of a Mercedes? 2009 Mercedes C300

I want to know is there a black light that I can put in my car rather then the regular light I put in now

HI there - short answer is "No", there are no black light bulbs which will replace standard automotive 12 volt sockets. Black lights are a form of fluorescent bulbs, which require transformers, and come as a "long tube" bulb. Custom fabrication and installation is required.

• Can you put a black light in the dome light of a Mercedes? 2009 Mercedes C300