Q: Running lights won't turn off - 1990 Mazda B2200

I have a problem. The daytime running lights that will not turn off. After I turn the engine off and take the key out of the ignition, they stay on. The only way to turn them off is to disconnect the battery. What is causing this and how do I fix it?

A: It is possible that the electrical relay fo...

It is possible that the electrical relay for the running lights, or the light switch itself, is stuck closed, or has burned contacts. A professional mechanic with good electrical diagnostic training, like YourMechanic, can diagnose this possible electrical issue and repair this.