Q: Cluck is stuck

The clutch is getting stuck, and there is oil coming out from the area close to the slave cylinder. There is a noise also. I was told that probably a bearing and the fork might not be OK.

A: If there is fluid coming from the slave cyl...

If there is fluid coming from the slave cylinder then that needs to be replaced. A slave cylinder can fail if the clutch is worn out as it will need to work harder. I would typically start with repairing any external issues in the hydraulic system, and then go for a test drive with the vehicle. If any problems remain from there I would replace the clutch if it is needed. If you need to have your clutch system diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to see what the problem is.