Q: All engine sensor failure, transmission problems after a car wash.

15+ error codes when ran OBD, 30-45 mph rumble strip sound , torque converter issues, all failed after a car wash.

Exhaust System Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The only thing that could cause the severe issues that you are having with your vehicle is a leak in the exhaust system and having cold water enter the catalytic converter causing the chamber to collapse. Check the computer for the codes and see what may have failed in the process of the vehicle issue. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your exhaust system issues.