Q: It only cools when driving over 30 mph than its like a heater its a 2004 jaguar

Air conditioner only works when I'm on the highway hot in town and not very cold on highway thanks

When your car is moving there is lots of air flow over the condenser (the heat exchanger in front of the radiator) and that airflow is essential to proper a/c system operation. To maintain good airflow when the car is in stop and go traffic, or is completely stopped, condenser fans will come on automatically. If the fans do not come on, the circumstance you have described could occur. You might also have a low state of refrigerant charge. Other possibilities are that the compressor clutch is not cycling as intended or that the condenser might be blocked or dirty. And, of course, you could have a combination of these issues. To get the a/c issue resolved, the best thing to do is request an air conditioning system inspection. The responding certified mechanic will come to your location, pinpoint the fault and get this resolved for you. Once diagnosed, the mechanic will be in a position to give you a repair strategy to get the A/C system fully functioning and he or she will estimate the cost of the required repair. If you have further questions or concerns about either repair servive, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. It only cools when driving over 30 mph than its like a heater its a 2004 jaguar