Q: Will not start even though I jumpstarted.

The car doesn't start. The battery has no juice. I tried to jump start, and the battery gets enough juice, but the car still will not start. The lights and accessories work when connected to a donor battery. I got a new battery installed a week ago.

You may have an issue with your fuel or ignition system. The battery may be dying being brand new because of continuous cranking of the starter in attempt to start the vehicle. If the fuel or ignition systems have any issues the engine will turn over but will not start. I would recommend having a professional, such as one from YourMechanic come to inspect these systems on your vehicle for any faults. Once the problem has been diagnosed have the problem repaired as soon as possible to have your engine starting again.