Q: POWER indicator on dash

my dashboard displays POWER all the time, what does that mean? any problem with my car or? It's a suzuki vitara V6

Hello. The power light on the dashboard is not actually a warning light, it is an indicator that the vehicle is in "Power" mode. When in power mode the vehicle will have increased performance and power, useful for climbing hills or rapid acceleration. In this mode the vehicle will have increased performance, at the expense of fuel efficiency. There should be a switch somewhere near the shifter or steering wheel that will allow you to turn the power mode on or off. Assuming everything is functioning correctly, you should be able to press the button to turn off power mode and return the vehicle to regular performance. If you are unable to turn power mode off then there is likely some sort of electrical issue present. I would then recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine what the cause of the malfunction may be.