Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

Q: my battery light stays on

You need to check to make sure the large power wire to the alternator is getting power. If it is not then you may have to check the wire from alternator to the battery fuse box for burned out wires...

Q: Jerking when accelerating - 2006 Kia Rio5

I would take the vehicle back to where the oil and transmission work were done immediately to have them check it out. It's possible the car wash put water in places it should not be in the engine compartment. On...

Q: Intermittently the car cranks longer and has difficulty to keep running

This problem is most likely caused by the fuel system. The entire fuel system needs to be checked to see what is causing the pressure to leak down. The fuel pump may not be holding pressure, an injector may be...