Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

3. can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Q: Leak spare tire hatch

Hello! It is likely that the leak is from the sunroof drain holes being clogged or hampered causing the water to leak inside the vehicle. Sunroof torrents are known to develop a leaks in places like the weather stripping on...

Q: What transmission will work. Chevrolet Truck

Hello. It is possible to use the manual transmission out of a 2 wheel driver Chevrolet truck in a four wheel drive model. You need to make sure that it is made for that engine size and then you will...

Q: Hey, I have a QX70 2015 3.7 6cyl .. so when you changed my oil i used the filter type 15208-31u00 which is slightly longer that the OEM

There are some advantages and disadvantages to this. The advantage to this is obviously more oil flow and circulation. The disadvantage could mean oil pressure fluctuations as the size of the oil filter is determined by the volume of oil...