Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

A: You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is...

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

Q: High beams not working on 2005 Pontiac GTO

In some cases, the connector can heat up if there is a short in the lighting circuit, and can melt on the inside creating a short that one can't necessarily see. The lighting circuits are controlled by the BCM or...

Q: Engine light came on. Car drives slow and stopped going in reverse. Could it be a knock sensor or is it the transmission?

Hi there. If the vehicle is driving slow and will not go into reverse, then the computer could have the engine in limp mode due to either the transmission not shifting into reverse. If there was no signs of gear...

Q: Got an oil change at Walmart, now car won't moves and stalls after stalling.

Hello. It would be hard to say what they did without seeing the vehicle. It is possible that they did not reinstall the air flow sensor correctly which would cause this. If it was not installed right it is...