Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

3. can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Q: Q: Car won't start up.

It sounds like your car cranks but isn's starting, if that's the case it's missing one of the three requirements for combustion; compression, fuel, ignition. If, while cranking, the car sounds like it always has and not much faster than...

Q: Car won't start or stay in park.

Hi there. The issue could be the shifter cable not adjusted properly or the transmission position sensor could have failed. If the transmission is not shifting into park, then check the shifter cable to see if its loose on the...

Q: Can't find oil plug

Hello. The drain plug for the oil should be underneath the truck in the oil pan of the engine. There may be a splash shield covering the oil pan. If there is, this will need to be removed to get...