Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

3. can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Q: Fuel injection keeps clogging or getting dirty. I have replaced a cylinder and cleaned the system 2 times since July.

Hello. If you are continually having an issue with the fuel injectors clogging, then there is debris in the system. Most of the time, this debris is caught in the filter on the fuel pump, but if that is damaged...

Q: Opinion on '90 to '95 Nissan Pathfinder

Not the new ones, but the old ones were good, yes. Nissan Pathfinders were decent vehicles, but you don't want to get one that is all worn out. Those have a lot of problems with automatic transmissions. If you can...

Q: Can I use synthetic oil for my 1996 Toyota Camry?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I would recommend using a high mileage semi-synthetic oil. High mileage oils are designed to remove unwanted deposits created by wear and tear over time. Sometimes, switching to straight synthetic oils at high mileage can...