Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

A: You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is...

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

Q: My car bucks when I step on the gas pedal, even in park. It acts like it's not getting fuel, at idle it runs smoothly.

This may be a sign of a dirty or failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected...

Q: Car will not move in any gear engine sounds fine 2007 Nissan Murano

Hi there - the P0746 problem code indicates low hydraulic pressure internal to the transmission. It can also indicate failed speed sensors inside the transmission. I would recommend a transmission inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from...

Q: How will I know if it's my valve timing control? Will this mess with my vehicle wanting to start also?

Hi there. The valve timing controls are pressurized and operated electronically and engine oil pressure. First perform an oil change with a new filter to ensure a good clean engine. If the timing is still not right and the engine...