Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

3. can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Q: ABS warning lights

It seems as if your vehicle may be having problems with the voltage in the electrical system. Have the battery terminals inspected for cleanliness and integrity, and then test the battery and charging systems. A failing alternator assembly, can cause...

Q: Cost to repair cracked transmission cover after item hit skid plate 2015 Acura MDX

Hi there - I recommend a transmission inspection ASAP to confirm and evaluate any damage from this impact. Even if not leaking now, if something is fractured or cracked, a major fluid loss and repair could lurk around the corner....

Q: Sluggish power & oil light cam on saying that it's low. I just had the oil changed

Hello. If the oil level was low, then it will cause these codes (P0016 and P0017) to appear. The variable valve timing system on this vehicle is controlled with oil pressure so when the oil level is low or if...