Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

A: You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is...

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

Q: What part do I need to replace to fix a bad idle and not starting issue?

Hi, thanks for writing in. There are several issues that could be causing your symptoms. You may have an issue with your fuel delivery system. Your fuel pump may be weak, or attempting to push fuel through a clogged fuel...

Q: I have a 2007 mdx and the check emission system light came on while I'm driving but not all the time. What can cause that issue?

For the transmission, check the fluid to see if it's low. If the fluid is low, then it will need to be topped off. If the fluid is full and is red in color, then there could be an issue...

Q: I have to keep adding oil

Hello. I will assume you are talking about the engine oil. If there is no visible oil spots on the ground after the jeep has been sitting for short period look at the color of the exhaust smoke. If the...