Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

A: You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is...

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

Q: My car is still dying out after replacing the alternator and battery

Remove the negative battery cable from the battery. Get a digital meter and check the voltage from the battery terminal and the battery cable without having the cable touching the terminal. If there is something on in the vehicle with...

Q: When I first drive my car, it stutters

Hello. If the vehicle has a hard time staying running when it is first started then it may have one of several issues. Most of the time this is the result of a leaking fuel injector or a failing fuel...

Q: I took my BMW z3 in to the shop to get an oil change. When I picked it up the engine light was on. The car is running great though

The oil change process is generally a very simple one, but it does involve moving panels and some shops do a brief inspection on the vehicle as well. It is not likely that the Check Engine Light coming on is...