Q: can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Can i replace the oil in my 2000 sunfire with dexos oil?

You sure can, it needs to be 5w-30 which is the correct viscosity (flow rate of oil) for your vehicle. I recommend the use of this oil.

3. can i put dexos oil in my sunfire?

Q: Battery needs replacing.

The car won't start or the car won't turn over? Car won't start would not be the battery, but some other cause like the fuel pump or the ignition module. The battery may be the cause of won't turn over...

Q: replacing struts. had no problem with driver side but pasenger side giving me fits.

Hello. In order to answer your question I would require a few more details on what you are having trouble with. If you are having trouble aligning the hub / brake assembly with the struts, it may be possible that...

Q: I unknowingly drove my car for the last 5,000 miles without an air filter, what potential damage has been done?

I do believe that no serious damage would have occurred. The air filter is made to prevent any leaves or other debris from entering the engine. However, due to the design of many newer intake systems, the debris would likely...