Q: changed fuel pump cant bleed fuel lines

I just bought this 95 sunfire and the fuel pump went on me i went to and repalced the fuel pump however the car will still not start ive been told its because there is to much air in the fuel line. Idk how im supposed to bleed it for this model of vehicle.

A: I have never had to bleed the air out to ma...

I have never had to bleed the air out to make the vehicle start after replacing the fuel pump. You should have the fuel pressure checked to see if you are getting 41 to 47 psi when you cycle the key several times while checking the pressure.

If you do not get the specified pressure then you got the wrong fuel pump or a defective one. A certified mechanic could help you find what’s wrong or replace the fuel pump if necessary.