Q: What do these codes mean?

asked by on February 18, 2017

What's P0108 and P0019 means ?

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

A P0108 says that the ECU is seeing a higher voltage from the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor than it expects. This could be a bad vacuum line, a bad sensor, or a bad electrical connection to the sensor. A P0019 says there is a problem in the correlation between the signal of the Crankshaft Position Sensor and the Camshaft Position Sensor on Bank two. (right side on a Mercedes). This one will require more interpretation. There could be a problem in the timing chain itself of in the variable valve timing hardware causing the crank and cam to be slightly out of sync. If the timing is off enough, it might effect engine vacuum which would explain the P0108 code as well.To get this looked further into, you can contact Your Mechanic to have a technician come out to your home or office to check out your Mercedes and let you know what it will take to solve your problem