Q: Sudden drop in gas mileage

My car has had a decline in gas mileage recently. I went to the dealership for this issue but despite running the diagnostinc tests, they coudn't find the reason why this is happening. Only several months ago, the van had a gas mileage of 25 mpg. It has dropped to 15 mpg since then and I'm confused as I haven't changed anything related to my driving. There were no warnings or any issues with the vehicle either. Do you have any idea what could cause this decline?

A: There are multiple factors that can affect ...

There are multiple factors that can affect your gas mileage. Some of these factors would include: how clean the air filter is, how well fuel can flow through the fuel filter. If the fuel filter is doing its job, the air pressure in the tires will have an affect, even if the engine oil does not get changed as regularly as it should. These are just a few things you can check over to ensure that your vehicle is getting the best fuel mileage possible. You can also have fuel system cleaning services done as a maintenance service to keep your fuel system free of any restrictions and ensure that your engine only burns quality fuel.