Q: My exhaust sounds like its under water.

Whenever i start my car it and walk to the back. The exhaust just sounds like its under water;

If your vehicle does not have a check engine light this may not be a problem. It is possible that this is just the sound that the vehicle makes normally. If you’ve owns the vehicle for quite some time and are quite certain that the sound is different from what it used to be, I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a local exhaust professional to determine the exact cause of why your exhaust system maybe sounding the way it does.