Q: what is the first thing I should do after I get a code reading P0864 Tcm Communication Circuit Range/Performance on my 2007 vw pas

I went to the dealer and they said I needed valve gasket clip tube, and remove all crankcase pressure regulator valve and turbo inlet pipe. They also found code for misfire and fuel with EVAP performed TBS. My car later stop running while I was driving. My car is turning over but will not start. I am getting a code P0864. What is the first thing I should do after I get a code P0864 TCM Communication Circuit Range/Performance on my 2007 vw pasast to get my car at least starting?

Hi there. You might want to read this article about the P0864 OBD II trouble code as it will provide you with valuable information about what the code means, what causes this code to illuminate, what components trigger the code and how to resolve it.

3. what is the first thing I should do after I get a code reading P0864 Tcm Communication Circuit Range/Performance on my 2007 vw pas