Q: Windshield washer not working

asked by on February 02, 2016

I have multiple problems. The windshield washer is not working, the serpentine belt needs replacing, and the headlight needs replacing. Also, the passenger's side door lock is not locking with the keyless button.

Windshield Washer Pump Replacement $95.62 - $233.65 Get a Quote
Door Lock Actuator Replacement $130.36 - $614.36 Get a Quote

Hi there. For your windshield washer problem, it seems like you have a faulty windshield washer pump that needs to be replaced. A mechanic would be ideal in changing the pump, belts, and also the headlight all at once. As for the problem with your passenger door, it sounds to me that the lock actuator switch has gone out on your car. I would have this inspected by a qualified mechanic. They will be able to replace your door lock actuator switch if needed.