Q: How do you adjust the position of the power seat?

How do you adjust the position of the power seat?

Being able to adjust your seat is important for comfort, but it’s also essential for driving safely. You need to be able to adjust the seat so that you can reach the steering wheel and pedals easily, as well as see out the windshield. Here’s how to do that:

1. Slide the front button forward or back to move the seat in the direction you want

2. Pull up or push down on the front of the button to raise or lower the front of the seat

3. Pull up or push down on the back of the button to raise or lower the rear of the seat

4. Use the button at the back to adjust the tilt of the sat back