Q: How to install dimmer rod actuator on a 1997 Pontiac Firebird?

1.)This issue is on a 1997 Pontiac Firebird T-Top Base V6 3.8 Manuel Transmission The alternator pigtail is a four wire plug that connects to the alternator, but we seem to have wired it wrong or it's possible that the white alternator pigtail with four wires alternator pigtail plug is for a automatic not a Manual, any advice to help us out to find out this issue's answer.

2.)Dimmer rod actuator The issue here is that the high beams and low beams aren't functioning and it's in the steering column by the multifunction lever for left and right blinkers and for some reason the dimmer rod actuator is not functioning with the high beam low beam, multi lever. how can we connect the dimmer rod actuator to the lever and to the rod that triggers the dimmer switch to power the high and low beams ?Because the rod falls out of the dimmer switch and I have to put it back in then I try to connect the dimmer rod actuator plastic piece and the plastic piece dimmer rod actuator falls right out help

Normally the alternator wiring has nothing to do with the type of transmission that it has. I would recommend to retrace your steps and make sure that all the connections are properly installed.