Q: 2017 fusion dead battery.

Research of issue is finding many people reporting problem. Possible could be parasitic drain but know word from FORD. What have you heard? Had car for three months. San Marcos TX Issue just started. Weather is 54.

Hello. This is a common issue on this vehicle. Most of the time it is caused by a parasitic drain caused by a programming issue with the integrated control module. This module controls most of the functions of the interior electronics. You need to take the vehicle to the dealer to be reprogrammed.