Q: Car shaking when slowing down.

Right side of car shakes when I slow down. In addition, I need a headlight bulb replaced.

A possible cause of this issue could be a warped brake rotor or a loose suspension part such as a control arm bushing. If your brake rotors are warped and the brakes are applied, this can send pulsation to your foot through the brake pedal. If a control arm bushing has play, when the brakes are depressed the suspension in that corner will bounce back and forth causing a vibration. Both of these issues would be considered unsafe. I would recommend enlisting the help of a YourMechanic technician to inspect your brakes and suspension for any bad parts. Once the bad parts are found, have them replaced as soon as possible in order to remain safe. As for your lightbulb problem, the mechanic will also be able to have that replaced for you.

3. Q: Car shaking when slowing down.