Q: Leaking brake fluid

My car is leaking brake fluid from the passenger's side.

Brake fluid is leaking Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. A brake fluid leak can cause some serious problems. If it is leaking and getting the wheel wet, then most of the time the problem is the caliper. It can also be the rubber hose going to the caliper. It is rare for the metal lines to leak unless you live in an area with a lot of road salt. A mechanic would get the vehicle in the air, take the wheels off, and inspect for the leak. If it is a caliper or hose, they would need to be replaced and the system bled. If you need further assistance, I recommend you have a technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the brake fluid leak and replace any damaged parts.