Q: crunching noise from the front end of the car

asked by on July 21, 2016

As I am getting out of a parking spot, I can hear and feel crunching noise coming from the front end of the car. The noise is starts as I reverse even if I do not turn the wheel. It gets louder as I turn the steering wheel.

Lubricate Ball Joints $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Noises like these generally come from worn suspension components or ones that may just require some lubrication. Ball joints and control arm bushings are usual causes for this type of noise. Hire an automotive technician experienced in vehicle steering and suspension systems to look over not only the front suspension but rear as well along with the steering system. Try out one of our mobile experts as we can come to you in order to diagnose your suspension system and put your mind to ease.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr