Q: Car won't hold battery charge

My car stopped holding a battery charge after the radio was installed. And my window won't roll down.

Hello. If this occurred right after the radio was installed, then you may have an issue with the wiring to the radio. The radio should be taken back out and the wiring should be checked for any breaks or shorting out. If this was done by a shop, it should be taken back there. If not, then you should get some help from a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose the wiring problem.