Q: 2005 kia sedona has no spark, no bad fuses, replaced computer, battery voltage at each coil, fuses all appear to have battery volt

2005 kia sedona has no spark, no bad fuses, replaced computer, battery voltage at each coil, fuses all appear to have battery voltage as they should

You may have a defective crankshaft sensor? If you check computer with a scanner for codes and a rpm signal from crank sensor and if none then replace sensor.

3. 2005 kia sedona has no spark, no bad fuses, replaced computer, battery voltage at each coil, fuses all appear to have battery volt