Q: My check engine light keeps popping on and off it pops on when I stop and not all the time

my check engine light keeps popping on and off it will pop on when I park it but when I cut the truck off for a couple minutes it goes away

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Sam. Thanks for contacting us today. The check engine light will illuminate when an OBD-II trouble code is triggered and stored in the ECU. So, in order to determine why the check engine light keeps illuminating, you’ll need to start by having a professional mechanic complete a check engine light inspection.