Q: No crank at all, changed the starter & crankshaft position sensor still nothing.

It started when I was on the highway, it picked up to 90 mph & lost power immediately, pulled over & it turned off. Got it back on it was on engine reduced mode no faster than 20 mph. Got her home, turned it off & back on with no problem. Came back from my errand & it would not start. I've tried starting fluid, changed out the starter twice (bad both times) & the crankshaft sensor. I have the code p0700 popping up. I've done all my research it leads to timing or fuel pump but I'm not so sure.

Changing out parts for the no start may lead to replacing the correct part, but it may take a few parts and money. I suggest having a qualified mechanic come and diagnose the no start by checking fuel pressures or fuel volume through the filter if external to the tank. Scan the computer to see if you are getting signal to the computer and injector signals. Then see if the vehicle has spark and what is causing it to not have spark. Since you sprayed fuel in and it did not spark, this tells me you have no spark or engine compression. If you have no compression, then you have timing chain problems.

3. No crank at all, changed the starter & crankshaft position sensor still nothing.