Q: Cigarette lighter plug is not working

The cigarette lighter plug is not working. Since my speedometer does not work, I use that plug for my GPS. I have checked, and the fuse appears good.

It appears that you have multiple independent concerns going on with your Mitsubishi. One thing you can attempt to do is plug in a different device, such as a cell phone charger, into your cigarette plug and see if it powers it. If you are able to power a different device, the problem may lie in the power cord for the GPS itself. If you are still experiencing the same issues, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic to come by and inspect not only why your cigarette lighter outlet is not working but also identify why your speedometer isn’t functioning either. They will also be able to assist with any repairs necessary to get both of these components working properly so you don’t have to worry about getting a speeding ticket.

3. Cigarette lighter plug is not working