Q: How to clean the engine in my car?

My question regarding the engine of the car, I have the car for almost 12 years I am the only owner and my question is how could I wash or clean the outside of the engine? if I open the hood of the car what can I use to do this. Thank you

The best stuff to use is called engine degreaser. This chemical will clean off all of the engine oil and gum from the 12 year build-up. Then use a spray nozzle either at home or at a car wash and spray off the engine. Do not get the intake air filter wet.

The engine in your truck will perform better when it is free of grease and dirt. Grease and dirt build up over time and can be removed by a simple cleaning. To clean the engine. First, cover up the electrical areas with plastic wrap to prevent damage, second; rinse the engine off with water, third, use a degreasing compound product like simple green to scrub certain spots if necessary. Finally, rinse the engine area completely. Remove the plastic and allow the engine to air dry for a while with the hood up.

3. How to clean the engine in my car?