Q: Does this car have a PCV valve?

I was wondering of a 2002 pontiac grand am se have a pcv valve?

A: All cars that have internal combustion engi...

All cars that have internal combustion engines have Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valves. On your car, the PCV valve is at the top of the engine in the valve cover. It is pressed into a rubber grommet. You will see a rubber ventilation hose attached to the PCV valve with the other end of the hose attached to a stub on the air intake system. If the PCV valve on your car needs service, feel free to contact YourMechanic for assistance at your home or office.