Q: i am having transmission issues

Transmission just all at once while driving went to straight neutral in every gear. Changed transmissions and it's still the same. Nothing but neutral in every gear.

A: Hello. I am not quite sure if you are sayin...

Hello. I am not quite sure if you are saying that you changed the transmission out and still do not get any gear change. If this is the case, then you should have someone verify the shift cable is moving the shift lever on the transmission. Your cable may have come loose at the shifter from the bushing that hold it on is bad. If the cable is shifting the transmission into each gear and still will not move, then you have a defective or broken transmission. If you need an inspection, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to determine the cause of the shifting problem.