Q: My car only drives in reverse it jerks as soon as i put it in reverse but when i put it in drive it doesnt move

My car only moves in reverse when I put it in drive it doesn't move.. Once it goes in reverse it jerks any ideal what could be the problem

You will either be real low on fluid from a leak or your transmission has major internal problems that will need to be diagnosed by a qualified transmission mechanic like one from YourMechanic.

3. My car only drives in reverse it jerks as soon as i put it in reverse but when i put it in drive it doesnt move