Q: Random misfire cylinder 123

I'm having a problem with my Audi with random misfire in cylinders 123 I just bought the car it's been sitting in the dealer for about a month or so I started car check engine light is on, it says inspection is due , I got a oil change including oil filter new, car ran smoother throughout the week car has been performing kind of odd the check engine light stays on and flashed at certain times when car is on , the car started shaking like it was about to turn of but it didn't on my way home from work, I took it to a local mechanic they said it was the coils so I bought 4 new coils and spark plugs thinking the problem would stop but it didn't car still shaking at random moments of the day so I payed 450 for that a waste, I took it to another mechanic for foreign cars they're telling me it could possibly be the fuel injectors the car feels weak and the car sometimes in the morning won't start until I hit the gas then it cranks up I got a fuel system cleaning shake stopped but cel light on

I’m curious as to what codes are still active. Is it still a misfire code? Several other component failures can cause "misfire" issues - a clogged exhaust gas recirculation valve, a failed diverter valve, even a failed cam phaser. But - each of these will generate an additional code with some hint of its source.

If you decide to get this fixed, I would recommend having your Check Engine Light inspected by a qualified technician, like one from YourMechanic, to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location for this repair.