Q: Horn stopped working

My horn stopped working. What would be the approximate cost to repair?

Hi there. There are multiple reasons for an inoperative horn. Diagnosis will need to be performed to identify the cause of failure. It may just be a blown fuse, a faulty horn relay, a faulty horn contact switch, or a faulty horn itself. I recommend having your vehicle’s inoperative horn diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, so that this can be corrected. If you are looking for an estimate on repairs, you can enter your vehicle information on our estimator page to get a quote for horn repairs.