Q: Vehicle pulling to the right.

My Ford is making loud noises while driving. The vehicle is also pulling to the right.

Car is making a noise Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

I first have to assume you are talking about one issue and not two different complaints. I would have to say your wheel bearing on the right is grinding or the brakes have locked up on that same wheel. The wheel would have to be lifted and the brakes checked to see if they are seized or the wheel bearings are bad. I would recommend having a mechanic, like the certified ones at YourMechanic, come and check it out for you to see what is causing the problem.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr