Q: What kind of damage would occur if I ran over a ladder in my 2012 Volkswagen Jetta

Same as the last one

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Depending on the way that the ladder hit would determine what problems may occur. It did not sounds like you mentioned any issues but I would get the vehicle in the air and inspect it for damage. Most of the time this can dent the exhaust but most of the time it tears out the wiring to one of the oxygen sensors. The vehicle need need to be checked out. If you are going to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [inspect the undercarriage for any issues] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/brakes-steering-and-suspension-inspection