Q: My engine won't idle after replacing the fuel injectors.

I replaced the fuel injectors on my Mitsubishi galant, 2000. After replacing them the car would kick over but not idle. I thought maybe the injectors weren't in their holes correctly. Could you tell me what some issues might be and if there is a quick fix.

This sounds like potentially a idle air control problem. There is a component called an idle air control valve that regulates the amount of air flow at idle. When this is not operating correctly, the engine will not idle as it should due to the incorrect balance of air and fuel being inducted into the engine. I would recommend having a certified expert, like one from YourMechanic, come to your home to diagnose your idling issue and help you repair it as necessary.