How can I reset my engine hours on my 2016 f250 2016 f-25...

Q: How can I reset my engine hours on my 2016 f250

How can I reset my engine hours on my 2016 f250

On the steering wheel is an Information Display button. Toggle to "Info". Go into "Setup" and you will be able to scroll to the setup panel for engine hours. You can then reset the hours through the menu. In the event that hours cannot be set to zero via the Display, the same data can be accessed using a scan tool but you should be able to reset the hours via the in-dash display. If you have any difficulty, please request service and the responding certified mechanic will certainly resolve this for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair/maintenance dollars and help you to get the best possible results.