Q: My transmission wont register any gears at all no reverse even. And it has at code p0785

My car will not go into any gears and i have at code p0785

Hi there. The transmission control module, or TCM, uses data from the shift/timing solenoids to manage hydraulic fluid transfers between circuits, and to perform changes in transmission gear ratios in order to accelerate, decelerate, optimize fuel efficiency, and maximize engine performance. If the data from the shift/timing solenoid does not match the manufacturer’s specifications for the particular situation or command, the TCM will assume that there is a malfunction, and alert the PCM to store the P0785 code. You might want to read this article to learn what typically causes this code and possible solutions.

3. My transmission wont register any gears at all no reverse even. And it has at code p0785