Q: I have a code P2119

asked by on November 18, 2016

Car has loss of accerlation / power
check engine light & yellow wench

Throttle Body Replacement $226.78 - $1710.92 Get a Quote
Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi...Diagnostic Trouble Code P2119 indicates that there is a fault in your car’s Electronic Throttle Control System. Electronically controlled throttles found on most modern vehicles utilize PCM programming to set and monitor the throttle position. Typically, the problem causing the code to set will be resolved by repairing/replacing the throttle body (this consists of the TPS, throttle valve and throttle valve motor), repairing/replacing the throttle pedal assembly and/or repairing damage to the wiring harness or loose electrical connections. YourMechanic can send a certified mobile mechanics who will come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this issue on your vehicle. Get a quote and book an appointment online(https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection) or feel free to call a service advisor at 1-844-249-6752.