Q: Code is P02990 what does it mean?

wife said code came up and car was sluggish what does the code mean?

A: Hello, thanks for writing in about your Bui...

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Buick Cascada. Trouble code P0990 is a transmission fluid pressure fault. Possibly an internal fault in the transmission or there is a fluid leak. If the car didn’t make it home, I suggest contacting your roadside assistance and have it towed to the nearest dealership. Otherwise, feel free to contact one of our mobile technicians who can come to your house and diagnose the trouble code firsthand for an accurate repair.