Q: AC not working in car.

Air conditioner is not blowing cold air and compressor clutch is not engaging. Car is only driven once a month and sits covered most of the time. The AC was working up until two months ago, and was serviced fairly recently when a leak was found and repaired.

AC Pressure Switch Replacement $143.44 - $394.04 Get a Quote

It is possible that the refrigerant may be low again or you may have a bad pressure sensor in the AC system. If there is low pressure, or the computer thinks there is low pressure due to a bad sensor it will not turn on the compressor to avoid damaging it. I would ask for help from one of the mechanics at YourMechanic to diagnose exactly why your air conditioning is not operating correctly.