Q: 2008 dodge avenger crank no start

asked by on September 19, 2017

When i start my car for the first time everyday it does fine but if i turn it off it will not start it trys to but wont i have to sit for 45 mins to an hour before i can get it to start again

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi Becky. Thanks for contacting us today. In most cases, a hard to start problem like this is fuel system related, possibly a damaged mass air flow sensor, fuel pump or dirty fuel / air filters or fuel injectors. Since there are so many possible sources of this issue, it’s probably best to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete an onsite inspection.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr