Q: my front passenger side is making a metal grinding type noise do i need bearings replaced or should i get a second opinion

asked by on December 11, 2016

Truck is making a terrible grinding noise just started once it got cold out when in gear and rolling i feel a tug and it feels like my tire is going to come off what could this be i have to get brakes fixed but it doesn't sound related to brake trouble.

Hello, the hub bearing could be failing. I would not drive the vehicle until it is inspected for the noise. This bearing is connected to your wheel and tire. If you’d like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to your location to perform this inspection. Please look at this web site for more information and service options. Front end noise