Q: my front passenger side is making a metal grinding type noise do i need bearings replaced or should i get a second opinion

asked by on December 11, 2016

Truck is making a terrible grinding noise just started once it got cold out when in gear and rolling i feel a tug and it feels like my tire is going to come off what could this be i have to get brakes fixed but it doesn't sound related to brake trouble.

Hello, the hub bearing could be failing. I would not drive the vehicle until it is inspected for the noise. This bearing is connected to your wheel and tire. If you’d like, a certified Your Mechanic Technician can come to your location to perform this inspection. Please look at this web site for more information and service options. Front end noise

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr