Q: No power to cab or to fuse block

I have an 86 Ford ranger, 2.9l lost power while driving. No power to cab or fuse block. I have replaced battery, relays, fuses and fuse links. The ecc is still good as well as the ignition switch. I still can't find the source nor where to look next without really stepping it all out.

If you lost all power while driving and now have no power to anything then you need to check the main battery cables and alternator for voltage drop on the cables using a volt meter. This will tell you where or what cable is causing the voltage loss.

3. No power to cab or to fuse block