Q: Clutch shifts hard

The clutch shifts hard; gears get stuck while shifting. I'm not sure if it just needs bleeding (pumping works), adjustment, or a pressure plate.

A: Hello! From your description, it sounds as ...

Hello! From your description, it sounds as if you have a hydraulic issue. I suggest that a technician drive the vehicle to perform a clutch performance test. The clutch performance test will help indicate whether the clutch itself is faulty, or if there is a problem with the clutch hydraulics. Most hydraulic issues can be repaired through YourMechanic, who can send an experienced mechanic to the location of your vehicle to investigate your vehicle's shifting difficulty issue.