Q: How do I set the electronic speed control?

How do I set the electronic speed control?

The electronic speed control system lets your vehicle run at a set speed without you pressing on the throttle. All the controls for the electronic speed control system are on the right side of the steering wheel. Setting the system takes only a few steps.

1. Press the “On” button on the electronic speed control cluster to turn the system on.

2. Accelerate your vehicle to the speed at which you want the electronic speed control to be set.

3. Hit the “Set” button, and then release your foot from the throttle.

Tips

• If you use your brakes, or hit the “Cancel” button, the electronic speed control system will stop, and you’ll go back to manually controlling the speed of your vehicle. If you then hit the “Res” button, the electronic speed control system will resume at the previous setting.

• To fully turn off the system and clear the previous setting, hit the “Off” button.