Q: I hear a click sound when making a sharp left turn I just put new cv axles on both sides?

When turning the wheel sharp to the left while backing up I hear a pop noise pep boys just put two new cv axles on the front?

If they just put 2 new axles in, I would certainly take it back and ask them about it. What you’re describing sounds like a CV type noise There are a great many companies remanufacturing axles for the service market, and unfortunately, some of them are not of good quality

If the axles are still in warranty, I would give them the first opportunity to check it out. If you want another opinion, however, YourMechanic will send a technician to your home to inspect the noise and determine exactly what is the source of the noise.

3. I hear a click sound when making a sharp left turn I just put new cv axles on both sides?