Q: Still no spark, replaced crankshaft position sensor 2002 Dodge Ram 1500

asked by on November 19, 2016

no spark all fuses are good i already replaced crankshaft sensor and low compression on the cylinder i checked it was 60 psi

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello - for a "no spark condition", I would check for problem codes first, whether the Check Engine Light is on or not. Any saved codes, whether transient, or permanent, could be very helpful with this diagnosis. I would suspect, and check, the auto stop relay at this point. This provides power to the coils. If you would like assistance with this problem, I would recommend an inspection of your ignition system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.