Q: Still no spark, replaced crankshaft position sensor 2002 Dodge Ram 1500

no spark all fuses are good i already replaced crankshaft sensor and low compression on the cylinder i checked it was 60 psi

Hello - for a "no spark condition", I would check for problem codes first, whether the Check Engine Light is on or not. Any saved codes, whether transient, or permanent, could be very helpful with this diagnosis. I would suspect, and check, the auto stop relay at this point. This provides power to the coils. If you would like assistance with this problem, I would recommend an inspection of your ignition system by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Still no spark, replaced crankshaft position sensor 2002 Dodge Ram 1500